Monday, October 25, 2010

A Space to Sew!

Here's a couple pic's of my new sewing area. It is a shared guest room but non-the-less, a little bit of space to sew little things - quilts? not so much... but soon I'll sew some little things that make me happy. I also wanted to share a tip for creating quick, inexpensive art. The art above the desk was made using an inexpensive frame from Ikea and a fabric table napkin. Yes, I framed a napkin! I think it turned out pretty darn cute! I like to look at things for what they could be rather than what they are. I'd like to challenge you to do the same! Enjoy the journey!




1 comment:

  1. I love this little space! How clever to frame a napkin and be able to enjoy the beauty of the fabric! Also way clever to use a crib spring to hang things from. Your creativity is inspiring to me!!!
    Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete