Monday, January 16, 2012

In my previous post I mentioned that I was upcycling some burlap coffee bags. This was a project I did before Christmas. And, even though the season has passed, I thought it might inspire some of you to think outside the box when it comes to the materials that you use. For instance, these pillows were created with two Christmas themed napkins from Pottery Barn, some recycled pillow inserts, and the repurposed burlap coffee bags.

I have to say that I love the way they turned out. They added that finishing holiday touch to my great room. So all in all this project cost me $12 to make! Six bucks per pillow - not too shabby!


 Up next is a look at my sewing room. It's actually a shared guest room but there is just enough room to sew a few small projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment